Hi everyone! Welcome! Have you heard of a thing called "forum"?
Well. Since you are generation Z, we forgive you if you haven’t. A forum is like a post on a Facebook wall where people can see what you posted and, in this case, the designated teacher answers whatever you asked. Anyways, this post will help you in case you don’t know how to do it. Only this time, we will make the post in English and Spanish for our little fellows in 7° básico.
- First, go to the «forum» section of the header.
- Click the name of the teacher you want to ask your question to.
- A new page will open and you will see this:
- Click «Create thread»
- You will see this
- In «Guest name» write your name. This step is important because your teacher will know who is he or she talking to.
- In subject, write your question.
- In the box below, write any further questions or clarifications you might have. Because of the system, it is mandatory to write there. If you don’t know what to write, just leave your 🙂 or your F.
- Once you’re ready, click «Create Thread».
- This will appear:
- Please be sure to mark BOTH BOXES (The reCAPTCHA and the terms of service). Like this
- And you’re ready! Wasn’t so difficult, was it?
You should see something like this example:
Check the forum regularly! Your teacher shouldn’t take longer than 24 hours to answer your question. Remember we have different levels, tasks and families to tend to.